Love & Cute sms Text Message

here are some crazy lovers Love sexy sms text message for cell phone use. Goodnight & morning txt

 
Online Cash Center
Sponsor's Ads
Sexy Sms Text
Crazy cute Sms txt
Other things
Love Sms text Message: Section One
Wednesday, January 2, 2008
My day won't certainly be over for I have something left to do. I just couldn't sleep yet without saying I love you.

I love 3 things! The sun, the moon and U! The sun for the day, the moon for the night and you forever!



friend are few, i close my eyes and tink of u, a silent nite, a silent tear, a silent wish,dat u were here!

Wen the night comes, look at the sky. If you see a falling star, don't wonder why, just make a wish. Trust me, it will come true, because I did it and I found you

stars have 5ends, squares have4 ends, triangles have3 ends, lines have2 ends, life has1 end, but i hope our friendship has no end

Although its quite a statement, Well it happens 2 b true. The best friend i ever had, Im glad 2 say its u!

Smiles 'n' Tears, Giggles 'n' Laughs, Late nite calls 'n' Cute fotographs, ill b rite here till da day of ma death best friends forever till ma very last breath!!

The years will come the years will go but with each 1 i wil always know whichever way the road may bend u wil always be my best friend

when it hurts 2 look back & ur scared 2 look ahead, just look beside u & i will b there.

i cant txt u roses or fax u my heart.id email u kisses but wed stil b apart.i luv u 2 pieces n just wish ud c dat i care 4 u so much coz u mean da world 2 me.

Many ppl will wlk in and out of ur life.but only tru friends will leave foot prints in ur heart. . . . .u left urs in mine -x-

Why do birds fall from da sky everytime u walk by? why do stars fall from da sky? cause like me they want 2 b near u

Life can be hard & not always fun.But as night brings dark mornin brings sun.Wen life gets tough & no1 seems 2 care.Give me a call coz I'll always b there!

Tiny starz shinin bright its time 4 me 2 say goodnite.so close ur eyes & snuggle up tight im wishin u sweet dreams 2nite!

The recipe of friendship: 1 cup of sharing.2 cups of caring.3 cups of forgiveness & hugs. Mix all of these together to make friends 4ever.

A friend gives hope wen life is low.A friend is a place where you can go.A friend is honest- A friend is true.A friend is precious.A friend is u!

A GOOD FRIEND IS LIKE A 'COMPUTER''ENTERS' UR LIFE. 'SAVES' U IN DA HEART. 'FORMATS' UR PROBLEMS.' SHIFTS' U 2 OPPORUNITY & NEVA 'DELETS' U 4RM DA HEART

"In ur darkest hour wen ur fed up & blue.just remember this I'll always be there 4 u.Im no angel N cant change ur fate.but I'll do anything 4 u coz ur my m8."

ur a mate wiv a heart of gold. how much u mean to me can never be told.ur sum1 2b talked bout so sweet & true.1 in a million dats u

A gun can kill some1.fire can burn some1.wind can chill. anger can rage till it tearz u apart.but da power of ur smile can heal a frozen heart

15 There is a gift that gold cannot buy a blessing dats rare & true.dats d gift of a wonderful friend like d friend dat i have in u!

Sum1 sum where dreamz of ur smiles & whilst thinking of u says life is worthwhile.so wen ur lonely remember its true. that sum1 sum where is thinking of u.

Open an egold account, and you can start earning money

like a fallen star u fel into my life.u made me smile wen thingz werent rite..if hugz were water id send u the c.n sail away 4eva jus u n me.

R we friends or r we not.U told me once but i 4got.of all d m8s ive eva met ur d 1 i wont 4get.& if i die b4 u do i will go 2 heaven & wait 4 u!

God in heaven God above please protect the friend i love.Sent wiv a smile:-) sealed with a kiss.i love my friend whos reading this xx

A very special m8 of mine.in my heart all da time.to c u wiv a happy smile makes my life feel worthwhile.warm & carin ur feelins true.im glad i av a m8 like u!

wantin u is easy,missin u is hard. wishin u was wiv me wrapped up in my arms.Constantly think of u wen we r apart.Ive got the padlock u hav the key to my heart

How can u tell the rain not 2 fall wen clouds exist?How can u tell the leaves not 2 fall wen the wind exists?How can u tell me not 2 fall in love wen u exist?

Accidents do happen.i slip- i trip- i stumble- i fall & usually i dont care at all.but now i dont know what to do cos i slipped and fell in love with u


Love is like a golden chain that links our hearts together and if you ever break that chain youll break my heart 4ever!xxx

It takes 2 to tango.2 to kiss.2 to talk & remenisce.so many good things cum in 2 & one of those things is me & u!

1000 words 1 cood say.1000 wishes 1 cood pray.1000 miles legs cood walk.1000 sounds a mouth cood talk.1000 times ill b true.1000 ways 2 say i luv u!

Ive got ur bak & uve got mine.ill help u out netime.2 see u hurt 2 see u cry.makes me weep & wanna die.ill b right here til d end.cos ur my luv & my bestfriend


posted by newstephen @ 12:53 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: newstephen
Home: Nigeria
About Me:
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER

© 2007-2008 Love & Cute sms Text Message .Owned by www.txtme.uni.cc